US for lining check was positive. The IVF doctor has been quite negative about my ability to be a surrogate. There have been so many questions about the stability and integrity of my uterus. She said that she won't approve me unless my lining is good and there is no evidence of calcification from the adhesions that Dr. K removed back in October.
My lining varied from 8.1 to 11.3. The tech averaged (conservatively) down to a solid 9. Dr. D was happy with that. I guess. However, they had told me they just wanted the number from the tech. Then they needed to know if it was a triple. Then they needed to speak with my OB, Dr. W. Then they needed the report. Then they needed me to email them scans of the US. By the end of the day I was on the verge of crying I was SO FRUSTRATED with the communication issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment