Seriously, I can't sit down and write this blog post tonight. I am so upset and baffled by the attitude I received today that I need a good night's sleep to process the whole thing and deal with it so I don't start swearing too much.
Short version:
IVF doctor's office changed my vaginal progesterone from suppositories to oral capsules without telling me. Not a really big deal, but the meds arrived with no directions. And, when I asked the doctor's office about it, the directions had changed too. Basically, I would have cut my progesterone intake by half and I could have lost the babies. Nice of them to tell me something as important as a complete change in med delivery system, dosage, and directions.
Also, I feel the need to express my discomfort. My butt itches. Itches really badly. At my injection site(s). It's making me crazy. Well, crazier. The sucky part is that if I scratch the itch, it hurts because it's right on top of my injection "marbles".
No comments:
Post a Comment