Unfortunately, the US planned for 5/5 is because K (IP) will be flying in from China to see the babies for the first time and hear the heartbeat(s) with me. Dr. D's office demanded that I reschedule then appointment, but my small town doctor didn't have any available appointments.
So... The nurse told me that they were seriously concerned that I had an ectopic pregnancy, despite a lack of symptoms and an HCG level that is more in line with multiples than an ectopic pregnancy according to my agency rep and every Internet source I've seen.
The nurse also told me that if I couldn't have an earlier ultrasound that they would send me in for another blood test. Why? The US is literally scheduled for 5 days after they would want the blood results. It really feels like a waste of K's money. And that makes me irritable. Like a grizzly.
No comments:
Post a Comment