Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blood Test - Take Three

Finally caught up to today. Phew. 

Final blood test (to confirm pregnancy), I hope. 

First: 310
Second: 1701

Today?

Expecting it to double again. Somewhere around 3400?  Yeah. It took a silver tongue and a sweet smile, but the lab tech finally told me my results. 

HCG: 5578

How can it not be multiples??

I'm hoping for two. 

However, the Fetal Heartbeat US is scheduled for 5/5 and I'll know for sure then. 

Tomorrow I'll do the post on my shots. It took me a few tries and watching a few videos to figure out what works best for me. Maybe I'll make a video myself. Hmmm. I'll bet R would love to help. Fair warning, though, it'll be rated R because you'll definitely see some butt crack. It's important to use your crack to guide you. That's all I'll say for now. It took forever to get y'all caught up and I've already been up to pee several times. 

So far, everything is going just like my first two pregnancies, injectable meds and progesterone chunking it's way out of my hoo hoo all day long notwithstanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment