Last lining check before the transfer. US tech said my uterus looked beautiful. Dr. W said it looked perfect and ready for some embryos. Dr. D said I had an infection because there was unknown fluid. Tech tried to explain I was having my period. Dr. W tried to explain I was having my period. I tried to explain, as did D (my surrogacy agency advocate). Nothing seemed to placate Dr. D and she insisted on ANOTHER fluid US in LA the weekend before the transfer.
She actually told K (IP) that my uterine lining looked thin and abnormal. She showed her a picture of a "healthy" uterus and then showed her mine and told her she had NEVER seen an US like this before. Are you sensing a pattern? This is one of the reasons I was stressing out so much during the whole process; it really felt like Dr. D didn't like me and was trying to find ways to sabotage the process. Then, as we moved forward, it seemed like she just didn't know what she was doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment