Yippee Skippy!! I have graduated from wand US's to regular over the belly US's. Woot. No more disrobing. No more ginormous, cold plastic wand in my hoo hoo.
Baby is measuring 4 days bigger than 10 weeks. What remains of the sac from the other baby has been pinned against my uterine wall and the risk of bleeding is seriously reduced.
Pharmacy sent the wrong needles and syringes. Pharmacy blames Dr. D's office. Dr. D's office insists it was a refill (which it was...). Essentially, it's an error that just ends up costing K a ton of money.
Speaking of money, K is now providing me with a monthly allowance to purchase organic food. This is awesome since it's difficult to procure decent fresh fruits and vegetables in the middle of the desert.
Another US is scheduled for 6/9. Then, another for the 25th. Then I have the 3D US in Vegas. And, K has approved the blood test for chromosomal abnormalities and gender typing. Loads to do in the next 4 weeks.
Also, since I only have 27 more days of shots, I really must get a video for you. I'm going to try and video it on the day when I do both Progesterone and DelEstrogen. Plus, I want to get a good photo of the bruising and injection sites so everyone can see ONE EXAMPLE of what can happen when doing the injections.
No comments:
Post a Comment